Monday, February 10, 2014

Podcast Exercise


ESPNU College Hoops Podcast


ESPN Firs Take Podcast



Why I picked these two Podcasts! I picked these two podcast because these were shows that I could listen to because it had some relevance to my life. I also picked them because they were sports related one which was college hoops and this is something I can relate to since I am current collegiate NCAA participant. The other podcast was about a collegiate football player and NBA news about the upcoming all-star weekend events. Overall I love sports and this was something I could listen to.


What I liked and dislike! I like the fact that I could download the podcast or listen to at it any time of the day just in case i missed it when it was live. What I dislike about podcast is that I can not really listen audio news information unless I have either video to go with or it is some serious breaking news, without the two I lose interest very fast.

Will I continue to listen to these Podcast! I don't know if I would continue to listen to the podcast on  regular basis, only way I would listen to podcast is if I was away from a TV or on a road trip but since Iphone's are so tech savvy, I could just browse live video news on my phone and get the same information.

No comments:

Post a Comment